Virtual Reality Project Manager
Our client’ s digital group is seeking a Sr. Technical Project Manager to help deliver Virtual Reality experiences to sports fans via emerging platforms. This is an amazing opportunity to work with cutting-edge video technologies, platforms and providers as we delight fans with innovative and engaging content. This candidate may work with other technologies as necessary.
Qualified applicants should have experience with end-to-end VR or gaming technologies including hardware, capture, distribution, video formats, player, etc while possessing client-facing presence and professionalism. Video subscription service experience and authentication/account- linking experience desired.
- Quickly identify all integration points across our client’ s systems (encoding, CDN, game data, etc.) and manage teams to key dates and deliverables
- Provide input on content capture to maximize the fan experience
- Create test plans and procedures to ensure feeds, data, and experiences are of the highest quality possible
- Perform live-event planning to ensure on-site connectivity, operations, and logistics are in-place with risks mitigated
- Oversee analytics requirements gathering, implementation, and testing
- Coordinate sponsorship opportunities with sales team
- Create project plans and schedules that communicate milestones, deliverables, dependencies while escalating and mitigating risks and issues
- Track budget elements across projects and 3rd parties
- Provide regular multi-level status reports
- Schedule and run productive meetings including participants that are geographically distributed