2575 Westside Parkway Suite 500 Alpharetta, Georgia 30005
Our client' s User Experience team is looking for a highly motivated experience designer. You’ ll become an integral part a new team that creates next generation payroll applications with a focus on disruptive innovation and ease of use.
This is a great opportunity for someone who’ s passionate about collaborative, user centric design and leveraging design thinking to create the next generation of enterprise application experiences. You’ ll work with research professionals and product owners to uncover user and business goals and pain points. Guide Product and developers to ideate, design, and synthesize user feedback.
Working with the design team and larger ADT design community, you’ ll contribute to the overall UX vision and design patterns, then help socialize them across the product team. We’ re an agile organization that works iteratively and is committed to getting solutions out fast, collecting feedback, and continually improving the experience.
- Identify and capture relevant business and user goals and objectives
- Interview users, stakeholders, and SMEs as needed to inform and confirm design choices
- Create the appropriate UX artifacts to share insights with the product team (e.g. story boards, use cases, video, scenarios, and more)
- Lead collaborative design sessions
- Create sketches and other artifacts that capture designs and help ensure everyone, from stakeholders to development, are on the same page
- Participate in UX team community review sessions to socialize and evolve designs and improve your skills
- Contribute to product consistency by adhering to and contributing new design patterns
- Create prototypes for use in usability testing
- Help determine metrics and other techniques to measure success
- Keep up-to-date on design trends, tools, and techniques
- Be an advocate for users and passionate about the experience
- 3+ years designing enterprise and gestural interfaces
- Basic understanding of enterprise environments (processes and security concerns)
- Understanding of effective page layout and navigation schemes (so you can ensure that products of collaborative design sessions conform to best practices
- Ability to take complex information and distill it into simple components and interactions
- Experience with Agile and lean UX processes
- Ability to multi-task on various projects effectively
- Ability to think big picture (about standards and vision) while maintaining acute attention to process details
- Ability to remain flexible about changing priorities and accept design feedback
- A strong portfolio that describes your role and approach to innovating user experiences