Sr. Technical Project Manager
1050 Techwood, Dr. #1060 Atlanta, Georgia 30318
We are seeking a Sr. Technical Project Manager to help deliver Virtual Reality experiences via emerging platforms. This is an amazing opportunity to work with cutting-edge video technologies, platforms and providers as we delight users with innovative and engaging content. You may work with other technologies as necessary.
Qualified applicants should have experience with end-to-end VR technologies including hardware, capture, distribution, video formats, player, etc., while possessing client-facing presence and professionalism. Video subscription service experience and authentication/account-linking experience desired.
- Quickly identify all integration points across client’ s systems (encoding, CDN, game data, etc.) and manage teams to key dates and deliverables
- Provide input on content capture to maximize the fan experience
- Create test plans and procedures to ensure feeds, data, and experiences are of the highest quality possible
- Perform live-event planning to ensure on-site connectivity, operations, and logistics are in-place with risks mitigated
- Oversee analytics requirements gathering, implementation, and testing
- Coordinate sponsorship opportunities with sales team
- Create project plans and schedules that communicate milestones, deliverables, and dependencies while escalating and mitigating risks and issues
- Track budget elements across internal departments and 3rd parties
- Provide regular multi-level status reports
- Schedule and run productive meetings, including participants that are geographically distributed