Senior UI Developer
- 3 years - Advanced CSS
- 3 years - HTML5 techniques
- Experience with iterative/test driven development, code refactoring and continuous integration
- Experience with client side testing tools like Jest, Mocha, Chai, Sinon, Jasmine, etc.
- Experience with server-side web technologies such as Node.js, Ruby on Rails, Php, Groovy+Grails, Django
Knowledge about browser quirks and can develop/optimize across different browsers
Passionate about learning new technologies and adapting to complex and fast moving environments
The candidate should have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. Our client has a fast moving environment where ideas need to be communicated concisely and effectively. The candidate must also be team player that also can work independently, escalating issues when appropriate. Their team is a fluid team that works well together and can take constructive criticism in the spirit of improving software quality.
The current Web Application Development team is a small yet productive team. Before applying for this position please make sure you are comfortable answering deep technical questions around the requirements above.
Bonus Skills: (optional)
(These are representative of some of the technologies they use on projects)
- Flux architecture concepts and experience with the Flux reference implementation, Redux, Reflux, etc
- LESS, SASS, and/or cssnext
- RESTful design concepts, design by contract, and JSON-pure APIs
- Build tools such as Webpack, Browserify, and/or Gulp
- SDLC Processes