We are seeking a strong C++ Developer to join our client’ s core infrastructure development team. The C++ Developer will develop and maintain application systems and framework infrastructure for a state of the art internet based electronic commodities and futures exchange. This is 50% Unix platform work.
As a C++ Developer on the Development Team, you will be part of the team responsible for the design, development, maintenance, and support of various components of our client' s Trading Platform. You will also be expected to perform other miscellaneous tasks as assigned. The ideal candidate would be an expert in C++ design and development, and have experience developing or interfacing with real-time trading applications.
- Bachelor’ s Degree or equivalent in Computer Science, or related field
- Demonstrable experience in design and system architecture.
- Ability to work independently and productively under pressure, and effectively multi-task
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work well in a team environment
- 5+ years of C++ development experience with strong understanding of
- C++ Language, STL
- Multithreading server side development
- Debugging and memory profiling tools
- Performance tuning tools
NOTE: This is client server software development, not imbedded systems type work
- Trading Systems Development
- Low Latency Systems
- High Throughput Systems
- Equity and Commodity Derivatives
- Boost C++ Library
- Linux Development
- Network Programming
- Distributed Systems
- Advanced Degree
- Captial Markets
- Excellent Communication Skills